Global Solar Brokers has been involved through its key personnel in the delivery of over 3000 solar arrays throughout the eastern states of Australia. Mostly focusing on residential, retirement villages and commercial premises.
Current projects include:
- Providing turn key solutions for the Nexus Distribution Group in delivery of their residential solar program.
- Supply and installation of a total of 57kWs for TTH Industries, Goulburn NSW.
- Co-ordination of panel supply and short term funding partner for the installation of a 350kW solar system in Geelong, Vic.
- Installation of a 51kW solar system for Goulburn Medical Clinic NSW.
- Provision of half the installed capacity of solar infrastructure for Goulburn Mulwaree Council NSW totally 45kW.
- Working with a major wind farm developer on the integration of solar within their network.
- Developing energy saving/generation solutions for mine/quarry operators.
- Facilitating the preliminary prequalification process for a 5MW power generator in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Development of initial financial models for solar farms at leading Australian Airports.
- Investigating the use of solar farms with proactive timber mills.
- Indepth discussions with numerous clients operating out of some of the largest ports across Australia for the development of solar parks on facilitiy roof tops.
- Preliminary feasibility on 5-20MW solar parks for leading copper mining companies.
- Facilitating solar park development for leading energy generators.
- Development of commercial solar systems for vehicle wholesale, shipwrights and other retail outlets in Northern Queensland.
- Formulation of strategic funding partnerships for the leasing of land from rural areas of NSW.
- Establishing Global Solar Broker networks in Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
- Delivery of ongoing solar systems to the retirement village market within Australia.
- Facilitation between Indigenous communities within remote areas of Australia and qualified personnel for the development of medium scale solar parks.